Maintenance and Repairs
Whether you’ve used granite for countertops, bathroom backsplashes, a swimming pool, or any other application, you want to take proper care of it to keep it looking and performing as well as it did the day you bought it. Granite is an investment, and like any investment you want to keep a close eye on it to make sure you get your money’s worth over its lifetime. Without granite maintenance & repairs services, you can keep your granite as impressive and long-lasting as you dreamed.
Granite may be an extremely durable material, but that doesn’t make it wholly immune to wear and tear. Putting aside the myriad forms of damage, discoloration, and wear that can directly affect the granite itself, you also need to consider the grout, adhesives, sealants, and other substances involved in any granite installation.
You can also minimize the damage your granite sustains over its lifetime with regular preventative maintenance. Our team can treat your countertops to keep them clean, abrasion resistant, and beautiful with minimal effort on your part. Who wants to agonize over the state of their granite when proper preventative maintenance can do all the hard work?
Accidents happen, mistakes grow into significant problems, and old granite ages. Whatever the cause, damages over the lifetime of your granite are nearly unavoidable. Fortunately, our granite maintenance & repairs services can help your granite surfaces recover from all but the most egregious forms of damage. Problems we can work with include, but are not limited to:
- Chips and cracks – The most obvious form of damage, chips and cracks can grow over time if left unrepaired.
- Wear – Even a material as sturdy and rugged as granite wears down over time.
- Looseness – If your granite is no longer attached as firmly as it should be, you should re-secure it ASAP to avoid more expensive damages.
- Discoloration and blemishes – Discoloration and blemishes to your granite or grout can be repaired quite easily, leaving your granite looking good as new.
- Mildew and mold – While growths on the surface of granite are usually easily resolved, problems extending into cracks and crevices might demand more rigorous solutions
Watch out for signs
If you’re not sure whether it’s time to call someone to come take a look at your granite, don’t worry. There are a few key signs you can look for to let you know whether you’re looking at normal problems you can resolve yourself, small issues that can wait for normal maintenance, or something serious demanding more immediate attention.
Minor discoloration, scratches, wear, and chips can usually wait until your next scheduled maintenance. If, on the other hand you see spreading cracks, have mildew or mold growing on grout, or notice any other damage spreading, call us immediately.
Why choose us
When it comes to granite maintenance & repairs service near Auburn and Brimfield, you want Infinite Granite on your side. We’re a locally owned business backed by some of the best suppliers, vendors, and service crews in Massachusetts.